Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mothers' Day 2010

See this guy?

*
And this guy?











Best husband and son EVER. They were the best husband and son ever before today, but today they REALLY outdid themselves.

*
First of all, the first thing I saw when I walked into the kitchen this morning was the camera that I have been coveting and saving for for about a year. I had only saved about half of the money I needed, and I was worried I wouldn't be able to scrounge up the rest of it before Carter is born. Turns out, Alan had been saving, too, just so he could help me out buying it. He not only did that, but he bought me a zoom lens and a camera bag, too! I am LOVING it, as you may or may not be able to tell by the pictures above. But that wasn't even the best part--I'm out of time now, though, so I'll have to share the rest as soon as I get a chance to upload a few more pictures!

No comments: