Wednesday, May 5, 2010

As promised...

...here are some updated pictures of my adorable niece,Avery Ann. She is a little bit over 2 months old now, and she is just TOO cute. She has the sweetest smile, and her hair is just AWESOME!

Look at that sweet smile, and that HAIR!
*
*
*
She has SUCH a sweet face.
*
*
*
Ashley sent this to me by e-mail, saying,
"We got our hair did to go to the dr yesterday!!!!" Love it.
*
*
*
With all the pregnancy hormones, this one is about enough to make me cry!
*
*
*
What do you think? Does she already look like she's going to be trouble?
*
*
*
I am SO thankful to have Ashley, Matt and Avery in Michigan with us for at least another year while Ashley finishes her residency at the local hospital (as CHIEF resident, by the way, no big thang...). I'm afraid that they are going to scoot right back down South as soon as she is done, though, and I can't say that I blame them!

No comments: