Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Avery Ann Norris

Introducing Avery Ann Norris, daughter of Ashley and Matt Norris (Alan's sister and her husband), born February 27, 2010, 8 lbs, 4 oz and I think she was 21 1/2 inches. She is SO beautiful. I've been meaning to introduce her for a while, but I took these pictures with my non-digital SLR camera and then lent Ashley the picture CD. I finally got it back so I can share.

Avery with Maw



Avery with Paw




Avery with Maw and Paw




Avery with Uncle Alan




Avery with her daddy

She is less than a half hour old in these pictures. She was so alert! I can't wait to share the more recent pictures of her--she is just adorable! I'm still trying to figure that one out, though, because Ashley has sent most of them to me on her i-phone, and for some reason I can't save them as a .jpg or other format I can put on the blog. The best I can do is cut them and paste them into Word. I tried cutting them and pasting them into the blog, and that didn't work, either. If you know how to do this, let me know!

No comments: