Saturday, September 11, 2010

University of Kentucky Father/Son Basketball Camp

A long time ago, I said I would post pictures of Alan and Jacob's trip to the University of Kentucky for the John Calipari Father/Son Basketball Camp, which was on Father's Day weekend. I don't really know who any of the people are that they are pictured with, except for Coach Calipari and the mural of John Wall. They both are fanatical UK basketball fans, so they really had a great time.

Jacob, Coach Calipari and Alan
*
Jacob with his autographed ball
*

Jacob getting an autograph from a current (I think!) Kentucky player
*Um, no idea.
*
Again, no idea.
*
Aha! John Wall, know that one! Jacob fought back tears when
he declared himself for the NBA draft.
*
John Wall again.
*
Hmm, no idea.
*Old guy, no idea.
*

I think this is Tony Delk, former UK player.
*
Our handsome boy.
*
My handsome man.
*
Coach Calipari

No comments: