Sunday, September 12, 2010

Carter's Luke's Baby Shower

Oops.
*
The ladies at my office threw a great shower for me, and I wanted to post some pics in part so my family can put some faces with the names I talk about.



This is Naomi, my secretary and dear friend.
(Please ignore the fat-face--I was puffy EVERYWHERE at that point!)
*
See?
*
Our receptionist, Janet, and me
*
Deb (the only other female attorney in the office) and me
*

Harriet and me.
*
Harriet is my boss's secretary, so she ends up doing a ton of work for me as well. Harriet organized the shower, and did a great job.
*
Sue (another secretary in the office) and me
*
The gentlemen of the office, Ed, Mike and Tom (we were missing Max and Brian that day)
*
This was my boss during the shower--always busy!
*
It was really a great time, and meant a lot to me.

No comments: