Sunday, July 29, 2007

Mini-vacation











We went to a small amusement park called Michigan's Adventure yesterday in Muskegon. It is about 2 hours away from our house. It has both an amusement park and a water park. Jacob had a blast. Because he is pretty tall for his age, he could ride alot of rides that you normally wouldn't expect a four-year old could ride. Alan had to ride the roller coasters with him, because they are out of my league--I did ride the kiddie roller coaster with him though, and that was JUST RIGHT for me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! A Wallace Family blog!! Woo-hoo! Sounds like you guys had fun. I am shocked that the roller coasters are out of your league. I never would have guessed!

Stacy said...

Yup, total weenie. Don't you remember how freaked out I got when repelling on Trek?

Unknown said...

You need to get some pictures of you on here, too! Love you, Susan